Thursday, June 18, 2009

Romance Scammers

Pure date scammers are tired of not getting messages so they will do the cut and paste and tell that person they are slightly interested in that they adore the profile and would love to meet someone so wonderful as you and you are the only one who they were slightly attracted to.


Once they leave their EMAIL (and it is often right away) be sure not to divulge who you were on the date site, but reply generically and tell them how wonderful you thought there profile was as well. Then, ask them what attracted them most about your profile and watch them sweat as they do not know which one you are!


One fellow who did this, said who are you, when I wrote back that it was lovely he liked my profile so much. He said that I was the only one he cared about or was interested in, so why would he not know who I was. I refused to tell him, so I could expose him as a scammer.


Once I did, he divulged he was a nice widowed family man who was horrified that I called him a scammer, but in truth he really was a low-life, lying to attract prey with spam mail. He said he wanted to see who was the nicest person and wanted to see what each reply would be so he could choose a mate that way.


Choosing a mate by replies of a spam scam on a dating site? Ouch, he will get what he deserves. Another liar who wrote back what he wanted to hear I am hoping.


There are some who will make one profile and reply from another. Although the scammer insisted he didn't know he still had his old profile active, he insisted I was being silly to care... but he forgot the other profile was 6 years younger and had different coloured eyes.

They also are emphatic about wanting honesty....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, but I reserve the right to edit or shorten your posts if they are selected for publishing. Thanks